Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released notification for Range Officer, Section Officer and Beat Officer vacancies in Forest Department. In that notification, TSPSC mentioned that there total 2014 vacancies in which 90 vacancies for forest section officers, 67 vacancies for forest range officers and 1857 vacancies for beat officers. TSPSC has started inviting application forms from 21st August 2017 and the last date for application submission is 12th September 2017.
The OTR application for TSPSC Forest Department Recruitment 2017 is only available in the official website till the last date of application submission. Contenders who have been looking for jobs in Telangana state government can make use of this opportunity and apply for the above posts on or before the last date. Interested contenders are suggested to read the notification carefully and if at all they satisfy all the criteria are advised to apply. The official website through which candidates need to submit their application forms for Range Officer, Section Officer and Beat Officer vacancies in Forest Department is www.tspsc.gov.in.
|Sr.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1||Forest Range Officer (FRO)||67|
|2||Section Officer (SO)||90|
|3||Forest Beat Officer||1857|
- Candidates, who want to apply for forest Range Officer should possess Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Candidates, who want to apply for forest Section Officer should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Botany or Forestry or Horticulture or Zoology or Mathematics or Statistics or Physics or Chemistry or Geology or Agriculture. Or else candidate should possess Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Civil or Chemical Engineering.
- Candidates, who want to apply for forest Beat Officer, should have completed Intermediate from a recognized Board.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be Age 18 Years.
- The maximum Age of the beat officer and section officer applicants should be 32 Years.
- The maximum Age of the range officer applicant should be 28 Years.
The Examination fee is only for General or OBC category candidates and candidates who belong to SC, ST and BC, Ex-service men category are exempted from paying the Examination fee. General category candidate should pay an amount of Rs 200/- as Application Fee and Rs 80/- as Examination Fee. Candidates who belong to SC, ST and BC, Ex-service men category should pay an amount of Rs 200/- as Application Fee.
Candidates who were given the jobs will be given good pay scale as per the norms of Telangana government.
- The pay scale for the shortlisted Forest Beat Officer candidates would be from Rs 16,400 to Rs 49,870/-.
- The pay scale for the shortlisted Forest Section Officer candidates would be from Rs 21,230 to Rs 63,010/-
- The pay scale for the shortlisted Forest Range Officer candidates would be from Rs 31460 to Rs 84970/-
Telangana State PSC FOREST DEPARTMENT SELECTION PROCESS
TSPSC recruits the candidates for Range Officer, Section Officer and Beat Officer in Forest Department by conducting the written examination followed by a personal Interview. In this process, the organization will take the applicants from the written examination and the merit candidates will have to appear in the interview process. After that, the selected candidates will go through the certificate verification. For more information about selections process, the applicants need to check the TSPSC forest department notification on Official website.
|Starting date for Online registration||21st-Aug-17|
|Closing date for application submission||12th-Sep-17|
TSPSC-2017 Forest Range Officer Recruitment Notification:“Click here”
TSPSC-2017 Forest Beat Officer Recruitment Notification:“Click here”
TSPSC-2017 Forest Section Officer Recruitment Notification:“Click here”
Apply online : “Click here”