Hi everyone, NIT JRF positions are about to be filled. Over the years National Institute of Technology, Karnataka has been more consistently improving and provided various opportunities. Once known as Karnataka Regional Engineering College is straight off a public Engineering Deemed University. We update as soon as NIT Karnataka publishes a new job 2017 recruitment notification. Go on visiting for upcoming NIT Job Notification for 2017-18, 2017 & 2017-18. NITK has a lavish green 295.35 section of land grounds. Private Campus is independent on each face. Staff Quarters comprise of more than 200 dwelling houses with both autonomous houses and pads. Private grounds are comprised of Director’s quarters, Professors and Asst educators quarters, Lectures and Asst addresses quarters, Warden quarters, Bachelors quarters and Non-showing staff province.
National Institute Of Technology, Karnataka 2017 Notification Latest Vacancy
At National Institute of Technology (NIT), Karnataka Department of Chemistry has displayed vacant positions as Junior Research Fellow posts for the project “Proteins at the interfaces of liquids”. Applicants coordinating the coveted qualification conditions as specified in a NIT Karnataka official notice can present their application in the endorsed design, at the latest seventeenth April 2017 with the assistance of points of interest said underneath:
Eligibility Criteria 2017 NIT in Karnataka Vacancy
Age limit for the National Institute of Technology, Karnataka Junior Research Fellow (JRF) is 28 Years.
- The Education Qualification for JRF is M.Sc. In Chemistry with an overall Aggregate of 60%
- Provided the applicant must be qualified for NET/GATE.
- Candidates who are appearing for the last semester of M.Sc. Can also Apply for this.
Note: M.Sc. Certificates must be provided during the time of Interview.
Name of Vacancy:
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Important Dates of www.nitk.ac.in Junior Research Fellow
Last Date to apply for JRF i.e., the NIT Junior Research Fellow is 17th April 2017
www.nitk.ac.in Job Pay Scale as per Government Norms
The Pay Scale as per the government Norms Rs. 25,000 per month
NIT in Karnataka Examination Application Fee
Application Fee for JRF NIT Karnataka is not applicable
How to Apply Online NIT Non – Faculty Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are interested in a JRF post at NIT Karnataka be sure you got all these documents with:
- Cover letter required
- Biodata With passport-sized photo,
- Copies of educational certificates and score sheets,
- Class XII onwards, GATE, NET qualified certificate, and
- Proof of research experience, special accomplishments, and publications, if any. A hard copy of the application package must be sent to the P.I. (Dr. Debashree Chakraborty) by speed post so as to touch her by Monday, April 17th, 2017. The address for correspondence is presented above. Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email and called for interview in person. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The position is available immediately. Interviews most likely to be taken during the final week of May.
Selection Process 2017 for www.nitk.ac.in Recruitment 2017
The Selection Process for NIT Karnataka JRF 2017 post is a walk in Interview
Exam Admit Card 2017 NIT K Junoir Research Fellow Jobs Online
Exam Answer Key and Exam Results IRCON Recruitment 2017
Result will be based as per the interview process