Lakshadweep Administration Recruitment Notification 2017| Lakshadweep Administration Posts Vacancies

Lakshadweep Administration Department has released a new notification regarding recruitment of 27 vacancies for Station Officer, Sub Officer, Fireman/ Driver Operator posts. Interested candidates go through the eligibility criteria given and apply for the desired post on or before the last date. This is a good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for jobs in this department. All the interested candidates can Right now check this page on regular basis. As, we will update on daily basis, whenever we get any recruitment notification regarding Lakshadweep Fire Department Jobs.  Hopefuls who need to utilize this opportunity can check every one of the points of from underneath Lakshadweep Fire Department Recruitment 2017.

Lakshadweep Fire Department Recruitment 2017 Notification

The Administration will close the Lakshadweep Fire Department Vacancy on 14th April 2017 to have an uninterrupted further selection procedure. A selection committee of the Lakshadweep will get up the final list of desired candidates on the basis of scores obtained in the written exam. The applicants must possess Degree or 10+ 2 from any recognized institution. The applicants are requested to apply for through offline mode. Candidates are advised to use this opportunity and begin their preparation to apply for Lakshadweep Fire Department Application Form. All the useful information about this Lakshadweep Jobs 2017 like age limit, application fee, remuneration details, reservations, online application process, Exam Pattern etc., are provided in this article.

Lakshadweep Administration Careers Eligibility Criteria 2017

Educational Qualification:

Station Officer:  The candidate must possess Degree from UGC recognized university with Science subject, station Officers course (Diploma) of National Fire Service College, Nagpur or equivalent

Sub Officer: The candidate must possess Degree from UGC recognized university or equivalent, sub Officers course of National Fire Service College, Nagpur or equivalent.

Fireman/ Driver Operator: The candidate must possess 10+2 or equivalent, and also must have valid Motor Driving License with an endorsement for Driving Heavy goods vehicle or heavy passenger Vehicle.

Age Limit/Relaxation:

The candidate’s age should be between 20 to 30 years for Station Officer post and 18 to 25 years for Sub-Officer/ Fireman/ Driver Operator posts. Age Relaxation is for 5 years for SC/ ST categories/ Govt. servants/ Ex-servicemen candidates.

Name of Organization Lakshadweep Administration
Number of Vacancies 27
Mode of Application Offline
Location Lakshadweep

Post wise Vacancies:

Name of the post Number of Vacancies
Station Officer 01
Sub Officer 08
Fireman/ Driver Operator 18

lakshadweep.nic.in Vacancy 2017 Important Dates

Date of Notification: 16th March 2017
Last date of Application: 14th April 2017
Date of Physical Measurement: Updated soon
Date of Endurance Test: Updated soon
Date of Written Test: Updated soon

Vacancy at Lakshadweep Administration Pay Scale

Station Officer: Rs. 9300-34800/-  Rs. 4200/-
Sub Officer: Rs. 5200-20200/-  Rs. 2800/-
Fireman/ Driver Operator: Rs. 5200-20200/-  Rs. 1900/-.

Lakshadweep Fire Department Jobs Application Fee

There is no application fee for candidates who are applying for Lakshadweep Administration Jobs.

 

How to Apply Lakshadweep Fire Department Recruitment 2017

  • Applicants are requested to log on to the official web portal www.lakshadweep.nic.in.
  • Navigate to the Lakshadweep Administration Recruitment.
  • Download the application form.
  • Put forward your details asked in the application Form.
  • And take a print out for future References.

Candidates have to send the application form and other relevant documents to the below mentioned Postal address.

Postal Address:

Office of the Superintendent of Police cum Chief Fire Officer,
U.T of Lakshadweep, Kavaratti.

Vacancy at Lakshadweep Administration 2017 Selection process

The candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in the following phases.

  • Physical Standard
  • Physical Endurance
  • Medical Standard
  • Driving Test
  • Written Examination

Lakshadweep Administration Job Vacancy Exam Pattern & Syllabus

Station Officer /Sub Officer: The written test will consist of 100 multiple choices questions and each question will carry 1 mark. The duration of the examination will be 2 hours. 75% of the questions will be Technical subject specific knowledge and remaining 25 % would test the knowledge of candidates on Science, Mathematics, Social Science (history, Geography, Economy and political). The level of paper will be of graduation standard. The medium of the question paper will be the English language. Candidates must score a minimum of 40% marks for SC/ST Candidates and 45% for all other candidates to qualify in the examination.

Fireman/ Driver Operator: The written test will consist of 100 multiple choices questions and each question will carry 1 mark. The duration of the examination will be 2 hours. 75% of the questions will be Technical subject specific knowledge and remaining 25 % would test the knowledge of candidates on Science, Mathematics, inimumSocial Science (history, Geography, Economy and political). The level of paper will be of graduation standard. The medium of the question paper will be the English language. Candidates must minimum of 40% marks for SC/ST Candidates and 45% for all other candidates to qualify in the examination.

Lakshadweep Jobs 2017 Exam Admit Card

After the Administration has declared the Written exam date Admit Card will be released on the official website. The Exam Hall Ticket will be released two weeks before the Examination. The Call Letter link will be uploaded soon on this page.

www.lakshadweep.nic.in Exam Answer Key and Exam Results

After the Exam is conducted the administration will announce the Results and the answer keys.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*