Jadavpur University has issued a notification regarding B.Ed Admission for the academic year 2017-18. The candidates who are seeking for the admissions for the above mentioned course can submit their application form on or before 22nd May 2017. The Hopeful who are willing to apply must know the minimum eligibility criteria from below. The applicants can access the Jadavpur University B.Ed Application Form from the official website of the university. Before applying candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully which are given in the notification? The applicants must also note the application number which is generated at the time of application. And will be useful for future reference.
Jadavpur University B.Ed Admission 2017 Notification
The university offers both Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) and Master of Arts (Education). The B.Ed Online application has been started. Interested candidates can present their application through online from official website www.jaduniv.edu.in. The competitors who meet the eligibility criteria set by the university are only eligible to apply for the Jadavpur University B.Ed Admissions. If not their application form will be rejected and will not get the application fee back. So candidates before applying know the complete eligibility criteria like Educational Qualification, age Limit and etc. by reading this whole article and submit it soon before the last date.
Jadavpur University B.Ed Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants must possess graduation or post-graduation degree from any university/ recognized institution. The category wise aggregate marks to be obtained for getting admissions are given below.
|Category||Minimum Marks secured in the undergraduate or the postgraduate program|
|General (For both Fresher)||50% (Honours graduate/ Master Degree)|
|General (For DEPUTED)||50% (Honours graduate/ Special Honours/ Master Degree)|
|SC/ST (For FRESHER)||40% (Honours graduate/ Master Degree)|
|PD (For FRESHER)||45% (Honours graduate/ Master Degree)|
|SC/ST (For DEPUTED)||40% (Honours graduate/ Special Honours/ Master Degree)|
|PD (For DEPUTED)||45% (Honours graduate/ Special Honours/ Master Degree)|
The applicant’s age for Fresher should be 35 years as on 22nd May 2017 and for Deputed there is no age restriction.
Important Dates for Jadavpur University B.Ed Admission
|Last Date of online submission of applications||22nd May 2017|
|Last Date of submission of application fees through SBI I-Collect System (using Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card)||25th May 2017|
|Date of Provisional merit list||16th June 2017 (after 6 pm)|
The fresher candidates will be selected in order of merit calculated on the basis of the following score:
|For Secondary or equivalent (On the basis of aggregate of all marks obtained )||% of marks x 0.1|
|For Higher Secondary or equivalent||% of marks** x 0.2|
|Obtained Marks will be calculated on the basis of:
1. W.B.C.H.S.E.: Best of 4 subjects excluding marks of Environmental Studies/Environmental Education (out of 400 marks)
2. Central Board of Secondary Education / Council for the Indian School Certificate / Other Boards: Best of 4 subjects (out of 400 marks)
|For Honours Graduates (On the basis of aggregate of all marks obtained in Honours paper only)||% of marks x 0.3|
|For Post Graduate||% of marks x 0.4|
How to Apply for Jadavpur University B.Ed Admission Form 2017
- Visit the official website, www.jaduniv.edu.in
- Click on the Online submission of application(s) for admission to B.Ed Course 2017-18.
- Read the instruction carefully before applying.
- Then After Click on Click here for Online Registration.
- The application form will be displayed for you on screen.
- Enter the details mentioned in the form.
- After filling all the application details click on apply button.
- Pay the application fee in online mode after 48 hours of Form Fill-up.
- After the successful submission of the application form.
- Take a print out of application form for future reference.