Hello, Friends, in this article I’m going to share in-depth Details over COMEDK UGET Admit cards download and important Dates related to COMEDK
COMEDK, the ‘Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka’ sorts out a placement test, UGET to choose praiseworthy understudies for admission to their B.E./MBBS/B.D.S. programs at the party organizations of the consortium in Karnataka. The test comprises of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and English MCQ papers, all led in one day. The syllabus will comprise of the sections shrouded in the eleventh and twelfth standard in the Karnataka State Board in each of the previously mentioned subjects. In this byte, we present to all of you the applicable and critical insight about the COMEDK 2017 Admit Card card.
Exam Pattern & COMEDK Admit Card
Online Examination COMEDK Bachelor of Engineering includes OnlineTest with below Subjects
Duration: 3 hours (2hours for Physics & chemistry, 1hour for Mathematics)
The placement test will be an online Software interface tool.
Applicants will be advised of the exam date, setting and exam timings.
The COMEDK UGET 2017 Exam Centers are allocated to the understudies by their given inclinations.
The term of the exam will be of 3 hours where 2 hours will be given for Physics and Chemistry and 1 hour for Mathematics/Biology.
Competitors must note there is no negative checking for COMEDK UGET 2017.However, a tie in Test Scores of the applicants the wrong answers will be numbered and furthermore different strategies will be connected. (No Negative Marking)
The inquiries will be founded on the COMEDK UGET 2017 Syllabus, essentially 10+2 Standard.
The placement test will involve three subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
For right answer 1 stamp will be granted. The inquiries will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
Important Dates for COMEDK Admit Card
Release Date COMEDK Admit Card: 5th May 2017
Entrance Exam Date: 7th May 2017
COMEDK Admit Card Download Last Date: 13th May 2017
Download Procedure for COMEDK Admit Card (TAT)
Test Admission Ticket (TAT)
|Step 1||Click on above Official link|
|Step 2||Login to the website using Application Number and Date of Birth|
|Step 3||Click “COMEDK Online Test Admission Ticket/Admit Card”|
|Step 4||Under the download option download the admit card for future reference as well|
Check List in COMEDK 2017 Admit Card
Candidates must the for the below list in the admit card whether or not if any details are missing
|Applicants Full Name||Address & Contact Details||Admit Card Number|
|Exam Centre||Exam Time & Date||Passport Size Photo Space|
|ID Proofs||Instructions on TAT|
Important Guidelines for COMEDK UGET 2017
After receiving COMEDK UGET 2017 Admit Card. There are some guidelines you might have to follow as well.
- Candidates must confirm the above checklist stated as per COMEDK Admit Card information very carefully.
- Test Admission Ticket (TAT) won’t be sent to the applicants by means of post/fax/dispatch or by hand under any condition.( For Security reasons)
- As Admit card is critical, applicants won’t be permitted to compose the examination without it at any cost. Competitors must convey the concede card to the examination lobby.
- Admit card must be held until the directing procedure and for confirmation.
- The printing choice will be impaired before the exam date.
- In this way, it is prompted that the Candidates download the concede card previously.
- Candidates must not attempt to change or stamp anything on the concede card after it has been gotten by them.