Assam Postal Department has given a notification regarding recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. Eligible individuals can make an application for Assam Post Office Vacancy 2017. This a good chance for contenders who want for careers in this Division. Interested job seekers who meet up with the eligibility requirements distributed by Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Notification can apply prior to the last day i.e. on 06th May 2017. The competition who need to provide the Assam Postal Circle Online Application, they can check out the official site for additional information.
Assam Post Office Recruitment 2017 Notification | Assam Postal GDS Vacancy 2017
Assam Postal circle Department has circulated a notification to fill up 467 Vacancies for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. Hopefuls who need to make use of this opportunity can check each of the factors of eligibility standards from underneath. The Assam Postal Circle Online Application has been on a web portal. The Department has prepared to close Online enrollment on 6th May 2017 to have an uninterrupted further selection process. The selection process will be on basis of grades obtained in 10th Standard. The contenders read the whole article to learn more information regarding Assam Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017.
Applicants must possess 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt.
Candidates must also have computer Knowledge and candidate must also be required to provide basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute.
Name of Vacancy
Name of Post: Gramin Dak Sevak
Number of Vacancies: 467
Important Dates of Assam Postal Recruitment
Starting Date for Online Registration: 07-04-2017
Last Date for Online Registration: 05-05-2017
Assam GDS Vacancy 2017 Pay Scale as per Government Norms
Pay Scale of Assam GDS Jobs will be as per the norms of Government.
Assam Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2017 Application Fee
General/ OBC candidates should pay application fee of Rs.100/- at any Head Post Office. There is no application fee for Female, SC/ST category candidates.
How to Apply for Assam Post Office Vacancy Application Form 2017
I will write the process how to apply for it here:
- Applicants need to visit the official site of @ www.appost.in
- Go to the Apply Online for GDS Posts
- Read the instruction carefully and select the region you want to apply for.
- Fill the required points of interest asked in the Application 2017
- Present the application Form
- Pay the Application Fee in Prescribed mode
- Download the Application for future reference.
Selection Process 2017 for Assam GDS Recruitment 2017
- The Selection process will be on the based on their marks obtained in the 10th Standard and there will be no weight age given for the higher educational qualification.
- Just marks obtained in 10th standard of approved boards aggregated to the percentage of the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the conditions for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as every the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking candidate into consideration for calculating the value
- In case individuals get the same grades, the merit order would be studied as DOB(higher age as merit).